Welcome to the
Upper Valley Munch
(UVM) RSVP Page
We are now exclusively taking RSVP's
for UpperValleyMunch events
on this RSVP web page.
Here's what you need to know:
- Exciting changes are here!
The kitchen at our munch venue has a new chef, the menu is being updated!
And we're working on upgrading this website! We will be preserving the best of the old UVM Yahoo! Groups site (such as our archive of 119 great previous weekly discussion topics) while adding some exciting new changes. We'll keep you posted when the new website is ready to be unveiled.
- The UVM Munch continues to be held on the second Friday of every month.
As in the past, the munch starts at 7:00pm and runs until 10:00pm, or even later, depending upon when people are all munched out. You are welcome to arrive and depart as you please.
- The UVM Munch continues to be held at the same great venue.
Everybody loves our venue -- we can easily seat up to four dozen guests in a private area separate from the vanilla folks. This allows us to get up, walk around, mingle, and talk without concern about bothering non-munch guests or having our conversations overheard by those who are not a part of our group. And while the venue is located within an easy 60 second drive from the intersection of I-89 and I-91, with ample well lit and safe parking, it's enough off the beaten path that it's highly unlikely that one will ever run into somebody one knows in the vanilla world.
- As a courtesy to our venue and the new chef we are continuing to request RSVP's in advance of the munch so that the venue can staff appropriately.
Not knowing the expected size of our group in advance of the munch can have an impact on the quality of the food and the service that we receive, so we appreciate your RSVP'ing in advance of the munch so that the venue can staff and prepare accordingly.
- We are now taking RSVP's for UVM munches and other events exclusively on this easy-to-use RSVP page.
- Full details on the event and its location will be sent via email to those who have RSVP'd in advance through one of the links below.
Please Note: The sign-up and RSVP process is not automated, please give us time to process your membership and RSVP requests!
NEED MORE INFORMATION
ON WHAT A MUNCH IS,
ON MUNCH ETIQUETTE,
CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOAD OF
A Beginners Guide to BDSM Munches
by Jay Wiseman